Construction management is the overall planning, coordination, and control of a construction process from the start to the end. We do everything from licences to construction. Our Construction Project Leader plans, coordinates and oversees the construction project.
The objectives of project management are to produce a project that meets client requirements on budget and schedule at acceptable risk, quality, and safety.
Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.
Functions of Management
Management is summarized into five functions; planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
- Planning- is the formulation of a course of an action to guide a project to completion.
- Organizing- is the arrangement of resources in a systematic manner to fit the project plan.
- Staffing- is the selection of the individuals who have the expertise to produce the work.
- Directing- is the guidance of the work required to complete a project.
- Controlling- checking progress against plans, which may need modification based on feedback.